mmmarui: (cake)
[personal profile] mmmarui
Leave a message for Bunta-chama here ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

Date: 2022-07-27 11:50 pm (UTC)
chitose_miyuki: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chitose_miyuki
Thanks for the SR Tezuka! Enjoy the reward heading your way!!!

Date: 2022-07-28 03:32 am (UTC)
chitose_miyuki: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chitose_miyuki
;3 I made some suggestions to Kenya-chan!

Date: 2022-07-28 03:37 am (UTC)
chitose_miyuki: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chitose_miyuki
I told his dense ass exactly what to do next and it's your butt!

Date: 2022-07-28 03:54 am (UTC)
chitose_miyuki: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chitose_miyuki
He seemed thrilled with the idea, really. Jist be sure to teach him well!

Date: 2022-09-07 12:16 pm (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Default)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
You still dtf?
Edited Date: 2022-09-07 01:13 pm (UTC)

Date: 2022-09-07 07:04 pm (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Earring)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Cool. I'm feeling pent up, so the timing works.

Date: 2022-09-07 08:07 pm (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Music)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Were you stuck with just livestock too?

Date: 2022-09-07 08:19 pm (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Default)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Well I was extra not interested since I was sharing the space with a sheep.

Date: 2022-09-07 10:09 pm (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Cranky)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Sheep aren't sexy.

Date: 2022-11-03 11:29 pm (UTC)
oshitari_kenya: (Default)
From: [personal profile] oshitari_kenya
[Sexy_naked_selfie_with_hikaru.jpg]

Wanna come join us?

Date: 2022-12-12 01:18 am (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Cranky)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
It's downtime here and I'm just bored.

Date: 2022-12-13 02:37 am (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Cranky)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Well now we're on a rescue mission. Suiting up and heading out to look for Byodoin. Wish me luck.

Date: 2022-12-13 03:04 am (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Deadpan)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Remember me fondly if I die looking for the asshole.

Date: 2022-12-13 03:16 am (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Dissonance)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
Fine, fine. No dying. Thanks. You're great.

Date: 2022-12-14 02:35 am (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Blush)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
I have been blessed.

Date: 2022-12-14 02:59 am (UTC)
z_hikaru: (Blush)
From: [personal profile] z_hikaru
I can always count on you, Bunta-san.

Profile

mmmarui: (Default)
Marui

April 2023

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 10th, 2026 08:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios